the couch

becoz it all becomes clear here!

Friday, September 15, 2006

the day i realised the couch was my buddy

psychiatrists log (??):- day 1: 1650

glass door. walked in. reception. sexy receptionist. cozy reception seats. what if? perhaps. naaah. another day. older lady with me. looks totally wasted. (can a normal person really cross their eyes thus?). my turn. doctor not looking at me. he gestures. i misinterpret. i pour myself a vodka. he curses. i swallow. he curses again. oh, i should have invited him. he points to the couch. i lie. i tell...almost all coz he runs off before i finish. damn, i'm more messed up than i thought. it's now me and the couch. just me and the couch. it all starts flowing...

8 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Iwaya said…

    for many reasons i have been looking forward with great anticipation to more entries, are ya gonna leave me hanging?

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said…

    just buddy? just a buddy? i am shocked that u would trivialise such a relationship? coz me and mine are more than just budies.LOL

    karibu sana tu bloggin

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    Welcome to blogging!!

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger gishungwa said…

    Karibu me thinks am right on time thank thank phew! that was close will def be back for more [still laughing]

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like, I like!!!

    Welcome!!!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Uaridi said…

    I elect myself to the post of your shrink - tell all.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger egm said…

    Late to the game, but still, Karibu!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger modoathii said…

    @ uaridi, utatoboa. i'm one messed up kid. i should have known something was terribly wrong a long time ago, when nilitupwa nyara (i wasn't born) and only my mum and dad jumped to grab me. wale wengine walilenga. walingoja the next draft pick.

    @ couch 'tato, kumbe wewe ni otero wowowo? na ma-awards. usijali, it all starts somewhere. and with uaridi's help who knows where it'll end up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home